The pink Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone just became available this past Sunday through AT&T. Just in time, the Lumia 900 Windows Phone (including the magenta/pink version) has now received a permanent price cut through AT&T. That price cut knocks down the price of the Lumia 900 to $49.99, with a new tw0 year contract.
The iconic Nokia design, combined with the elegance, speed and utility of the Windows Phone operating system, set this phone apart.
The Lumia 900 is now at a great in time for those interested in the magenta color version, and for all students (and other customers) who need to shop for a smartphone in the coming months. The Lumia 900 is indeed beautifully different, and has remained so since its initial launch earlier this year.
Here’s the main chunk of the announcement from the Nokia Conversations blog:
The Lumia 900 supports AT&T’s ultra-fast LTE network, has a 4.3-inch ClearBlack AMOLED screen and sports an 8-megapixel camera with a Carl Zeiss lens.
Exclusive content, brought to you by Nokia
Nokia works hard to bring you valuable extra apps and services that set the Lumia family apart from any other phones on the market.
You’ll get access to a host of free, Nokia-exclusive experiences such as:
- Nokia Drive: Complete voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation;
- ESPN Sports Hub: an amazing app that keeps you in the know about your favorite sports;
- Nokia Play To: lets you display your photos and videos from your phone onto your TV;
- The Dark Knight Rises: Nokia’s exclusive app for fans of The Dark Knight Rises movie;
- 100th Day of School: Through our partnership with the Sesame Workshop, this app brings a read-aloud experience that any school-aged child would love.
The Nokia Lumia 900, priced at $49.99 on a 2-year agreement with AT&T, is an amazing phone and a stunning value.
Leave a Reply