PocketNow has pulled together a list of all the gestures you’re going to see in the new Windows Phone OS. There’s nothing particularly surprising in the list, but it is good to know that you’re not going to have to a Vulcan nerve pinch on the screen or anything. In addition to pinch, stretch, and rotate, the gestures that only require a single finger are:
1. the Tap which we already know by now with Finger up executing the action. A tap also stops any type of content from moving on the screen;
2. the Double Tap which toggles between in and out zoom states of a control or an application;
3. the Pan which is used to either move content on the screen or reorder a specific item;
4. the Flick that moves content from one area to another area. The difference between Flick and Pan is that the Flick ends with lifting the finger off the screen.
5. the Touch and Hold, which we are used to calling long tap and is used to display a context menu or options page for an item.