In advance of Windows Phone 7 devices hitting the streets, we bring you a major update to our Windows Phone Forums (Not a member, register for free). The first thing you’ll notice is the blazing speed when browsing the forums.
As with all of our communities, our promise to you is that we’ll never inundate you with advertising. In addition, there are some killer features including:
- Ability to create your own personalized news/activity stream by following members of interest in the forums.
- Just like Twitter, members can update their status. This allows you to stay connected with fellow members for a more personal experience.
- In thread avatars, so you can see who has posted and if you have replied to a thread.
- Easy access alerts, allow you to quickly see who has responded to topics you are watching or have posted in.
- New ‘Like’ system allows you to let other members know when you’ve liked their post. If it was helpful, entertaining or otherwise, liking a post lets other members know to keep posting more of the same.
- A new trophy system allows members to receive trophies for being a contributing member to the forums.
- Support for Facebook making it easier than ever to join us.
- Support Facebook “Likes” allows you to let your friends know that you’ve “liked” a particular topic.
- Support for Twtter allows members to reweet topics to their followers.
- Massive user interface improvements throughout.
Don’t take our word. Join up today for free and see why we plan on being the #1 Windows Phone 7 forums and community. Be sure to check out the Forum How-To Guides section, as you’ll find a host of video tutorials that will help you get the most from our forums.
Leave a Reply