Nokia continues to push out great Windows Phone devices all over the world, and never ceasing to impress are doing just the same with their own applications. Nokia Drive and Nokia Transport are set to receive major updates soon, rightly named Nokia Drive 3.0 and Nokia Transport 2.0. The two applications are part of the great collection available exclusively on Nokia Windows Phones, published by Nokia. Sources have an exclusive detailed list of each application on what’s to come with the new respective updates.
Features of Nokia Drive 3.0:
- The application “learns” based on the style of driving by the user
- Travel time and the density of traffic are tracked in real time, displaying information on the “live” tile
- Change of color scheme cards will take place upon automatic determination of time of day
- Manual adjustment of routes
- Off-line favorite lists with the possibility of fixing information on the desktop.
Features of Nokia Transport 2.0:
- Search for public transport based on user location
- Displaying of nearby transportation: buses, trains, trams, subways, taxis, marked stops
- Show routes with transfers included
- Support Schedule in 87 countries around the world
- Support for fast access to Favorites
- Advanced Search
- Saving query history
- Change the query without a new route
- Faster search and installation of the route
- Optimized application performance
The features to come to both applications sure look great! No information on release dates within the exclusive details. It is also noted within the source’s details that most of the features will be first available in the United States.
Are you already using Nokia Drive and/or Nokia Transport on your Nokia Windows Phone? How have they helped and changed your daily life?
Leave a Reply