One of the titles that showed up during E3 2012 for Xbox LIVE on the Windows Phone, Mush, is now available on the marketplace. Mush is definitely a unique and interesting side-scrolling title now available on the Windows Phone. Playing through the free Xbox LIVE trial of Mush on the Windows Phone, the story seems to follow with a big high-and-go-seek game where you are finding all the other characters hiding among the 12 worlds. At least that’s what we got out of it.
So far, the marketplace reviews for Mush on the Windows Phone are very positive. Check out the free trial for yourself on your Windows Phone, the full game purchase will cost $2.99. Mush is published by Microsoft Studios, released as version 22.214.171.124, and has a download size of 24 MB. Support languages are Deutsch, English, Español, Français, and Italiano.
Download Link: Mush
Discover the emotions in this award-winning exclusive, a quirky puzzle adventure that lets you change how your character feels! Touch, tilt, rotate and shake up Mush to alter his mood. Gain new abilities, evade beasties and solve puzzles as you tumble through unique and beautiful worlds!
• Touch, tilt and shake the phone to change your character’s emotions!
• Each emotion unlocks a brand new ability!
• 12 emotion inspired worlds to explore for hours of carefully crafted gameplay!
• Stunningly textured artwork, cute characters and physics based puzzles!
• 20 Xbox LIVE Achievements!
• Trophies to earn!