Zumobi?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by TreeFrog, Nov 26, 2007.

1. hoopsta1423

hoopsta1423 New Member

where can i get deepfish with a working code?
  2. brada55306

brada55306 New Member

can you send a code to brad@ancevic.com

thanks.

Brad
  3. PACanesFAn

PACanesFAn New Member

I tried out Zumobi out this weekend. I thought it was going to be a true web browser. It has some sort of tiles and points you to pre-selected websites that update on thier own periodically. It is also EXTREMELY slow. I'll probally play around for a couple of days yet before uninstalling it.

My perosnal opinion is it may be useful for someone, but not me.
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

for those sharing their Deepfish code: don't be surprised when it suddenly stops working... happened before to many of us here. (hence why i do not share anymore :} besides that it was given in confidence to beta testers..

just sayin'..
  5. brada55306

brada55306 New Member

awful, I did an uninstall after using for 10 minutes. Very slow application, even slows down the Q totally. I will wait a but for a new version before reinstalling. Beware!
  6. micholkim

micholkim New Member

I got deepfish codes from a forum for free. It's been used by thousands by now and it still works for me. As far as websurfing deepfish has been faster for me and better interphase to navigate and zoom in and out like google maps zoom feature. If your looking to download and upload info on the internet that deepfish is not ready for that aspect of websurfers. I still like it when I need to fast websurf for sports scores or craigslist ads etc. It does not slow my Q at all and I have over 100 programs on my first gen silver Q
  7. micholkim

micholkim New Member

If you really need the codes I can get you the link if it doesn't hurt the code users for the betas. I don't see how it can hurt the beta testers if they are not accepting new applicants and most users no longer use it as much.
  8. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i was basing my statement on a experience we had with an earlier beta of Deepfish, they might have changed the policy.. or they don't care anymore since they stopped development. just 'cuz you don't see how it can hurt doesn't mean it can't :}
  9. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

Well...for anyone who kinda sorta liked Zumobi...here is a new improved version.

[FONT=trebuchet ms,trebuchet]Zumobi can now be installed on a memory card[/FONT]
    [FONT=trebuchet ms,trebuchet]Tiles such as the Associated Press ones will update their content more frequently[/FONT]
    [FONT=trebuchet ms,trebuchet]Smaller instillation file for faster download and install times[/FONT]
    [FONT=trebuchet ms,trebuchet]Less wait time for Tiles to load during initial run[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,trebuchet]It can be found here![/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,trebuchet]*I haven't tried it again...not too sure I will!But the storage card thing is a bonus...[/FONT]
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

did you do the what'cha'ma'called it.. questionnaire (can't find the correct word) anyway.. i asked for a version with no fluff, meaning getting rid of the Tiles and "spinner"... does nothing for me personal. keep us posted if you try.
  11. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

I didn't do the questionaire thingy but saw lots of complaints in the forum!!

So for grins I installed..same ram hog as before! Only thing different really is you can stash it on the SD. With that fact alone I might keep it there for a bit as my 6 year old sure likes the Hangman game.... :smile:
  12. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

did not read there (yet..)

<hehe...> well, for now i use PIE and we'll see what FireSky brings. i am too annoyed by those "tiles", when they remove those all i might re-check it again.