ZedSoft SMS Organizer

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by shaun0207, Nov 19, 2008.

1. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

ZedSoft SMS Organizer

Hey guys:

Any of you ever used ZedSoft SMS Organizer? I'm trying to find a program that will do the following and I was wondering if its possible with this program:
    1. Auto. Move all new texts messages between the hours of 10pm & 8am into a folder called "new or undread" without the device alerting or waking up?
    2. Auto. Move text and mms from certain contacts to a saved folder without the device sounding an alert? (maybe the screen just wakes up or something)

I've got Push Effect holding my emails between that time, so they dont wake me and my wife up (Damn Hotmail ads), but I still need something for the text.

Thanks as always.
  2. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Never heard of anything that does this. All new texts show up as bold, so if you just set the phone to silent during the night, in the morning you will easily tell what your new texts are.
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

and you could like I did automate it with CT Scheduler..

potQ9c
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

5. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Turning the sound off is the easy but I use the alarm to wake to in the morning and if an important call comes thru (as they sometimes) do I need to hear it.

CT Scheduler - looks like agood program. I will check it out.
  6. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

If you set the profile to silent you can still use the alarm. That's what I do and my alarm still sounds at the appointed time. But of course, that means that you will miss any phone call that comes through. So not an option for what you are looking for.
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

8. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Not really. I have SPB PhoneSuite auto turn my volume down to 20% from 10pm to 730am. Its works really well. (my mom has a tendency to call me at 6am or come to my house at 6am since she leaves down the street. But she always calls)

Have tried anymore of those programs from Zedsoft. If I need to store text, I just make a back of my phone using SPB Back. I think you can custom set it to just do PIM data.