YouTube problems

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by jcsurf, Dec 17, 2008.

1. jcsurf

jcsurf New Member

YouTube problems

I'm having problems getting youtube to work on my q9 silver. I have installed the most recent tcpmp and flashvideobundle 1.4.4, and I still get the crash.txt. Tried installing to sd card and device, still wont play and crashes either way. I'm at my wits end on this and ready get rid of this phone. Any advice from the q9 guru's out there would really be appreciated. Thanks a million!!
  2. Hexx

Hexx New Member

i think you need 072RC1 TCPMP. newer versions dont work from my experience.
  3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

if you have wm6.1 you need the recompiled version of tcpmp

many threads about this with the file posted

-Sent from my Q9c
  4. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

I never understood why so many people have problems with youtube.
    I just click on the link and I am able to play the video. This is without tcpmp or flashbundle or anything like that installed.
    Maybe because I am using Opera?
  5. sherri

sherri Active Member

Maybe. On the original Q, Opera is a pay application. Opera mini is free, but it doesn't play YouTube videos. Skyfire does, though...
  6. jcsurf

jcsurf New Member

Thanks

Works great now! Thanks to everybody for your help and advice.
  7. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Let us know how you fixed it.
  8. darkdomino

darkdomino New Member

9. B1gC72

B1gC72 New Member

i just discovered a program that plays YouTube flawlessly if you care to try it out. it's called Kinoma FreePlay. it's the free version of Kinoma Play so alot of features dont work but YouTube has full support and plays the videos right in it's very slick media player. i like it much better than the option you're talking about now (which i have used for over a year now). just thought i'd give ya a heads up on that.
  10. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

been out for a while now. Dont like it because it takes for ever to scan.
  11. darkdomino

darkdomino New Member

Mine doesn't have any problems at all...

though it's kinda pointless to use the "My Media" with the Free version since it won't play your videos or media files without upgrading. I think the only thing I've gotten it to play was MP3.
  12. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

Dafoxs... an updated version as released where you can disable scanning.