Your text message cannot be sent

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by mas90guru, Feb 14, 2007.

1. mas90guru

mas90guru New Member

Your text message cannot be sent

This AM my Sprint Q is RECEIVING but NOT sending text.

When attempting to send I get:

"Your text message cannot be sent"

Suggestions?

UPDATE:

Appears that others on Sprint are having this issue as well. So far as I can see, some of my messages were delivered but the verification message never appeared. I'm guessing Sprint may have had a problem delivering a "message sent" indication which caused the Q to assume the message never went out.

I think this is a Sprint network problem.
  2. bennyandthesets

bennyandthesets New Member

AAHHHHH, that was happening to me too but I was too busy to worry about it. Seems to be working fine now though.:2cool:
  3. ms_imajin

ms_imajin New Member

I had that problem.. You have to permanently erased all of your messages out of your deleted messages folder. delete the ones you dont want from your sent message folder. clear your temp. internet files and your cookies and history. after the cache is cleaned, power youir phine off and on and youre good to go!:laugh2:
  4. travis.garrison

travis.garrison New Member

I have this problem too, but your solution did not fix the problem. I've done a hard reset and everything. Curiously it's just with T-Mobile that I have the problem. With AT&T Wireless I can send SMS messages just fine. Every other feature of the phone works with T-Mobile, so it's not an unlocking problem. I have the Motorola Q GSM (Q8)
  5. zahirnaqvi

zahirnaqvi New Member

I have this problem too, but your solution did not fix the problem. I've done a hard reset and everything. Curiously it's just with T-Mobile that I have the problem. With AT&T Wireless I can send SMS messages just fine. Every other feature of the phone works with T-Mobile, so it's not an unlocking problem. I have the Motorola Q GSM (Q8)

change your network. your problem will be solved. i was suffering from the same problem but after changing sim ( network) now it is alright.