Your 5 favourite games thread

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Prosper, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Prosper

Prosper New Member

Your 5 favourite games thread

Switching from a mostly portrait used device to landscape only, so I'm in search for new (landscape) games ...

Curious to see what you guys are playing on your devices :)

* I know there's the "Favourite apps thread", but there's no games only thread, is there ?
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

really dont play games on the Q but i can tell you you are going to get a tons of posts saying Pocketnester (NES emulator)
  3. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Yep. Kevtris 2 is another good one that's free.
  4. Mad Beetle's slot car racer
    Bejeweled
    Texas Holdem by birdsoft
  5. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

Although I don't have all that much time to play games, I'll second the vote for PocketNesterPlus. I've got a bunch of ROMS saved to my storage card for whatever I might be in the mood for - Final Fantasy series, Dragon Warrior series, River City Ransom, Metal Gear series, Contra series, Castlevania series, Crystalis, Adventures of Lolo series, Mario Bros. series, Zelda series, Bionic Commando, Mega Man series, and a whole bunch more. I'm set if I ever have a long train/car/plane ride . . .

\from my Q
  6. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

A good all around game app is HeroCrafts 8-1 Arcade Park...8 games most are pretty fun!

For Hold-em I use Real Dice's Multi Player Championship Poker Internet Edition!
  7. richardb85

richardb85 New Member

One game I've downloaded that was pretty cool is Fishopolis. It uses your camera to aim at different fish and you move the phone accordingly. It is shareware though, so you have 30 minutes of gametime to try it out and see how you like it.
  8. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

Street Fighter on my Q has been so much fun, that and SuperMario Bros 2 has been occupying most of my interest when I play games, which is never unless I do so on my Q. I have several Nes Roms on my Q but those two are my favorites and they are endless.
  9. kpxiceboi

kpxiceboi New Member

Yeah, NES rocks. I hardly play, but when I do it rocks. Super Mario Bros. is such an awesome game. Also, I got Sudoku, so that helps whenever I get tried to NES. Mike Tyson's Punch Out is an awesome game that i like to play on my Q.
  10. jhoff80

jhoff80 New Member

I know everyone is recommending NES games, but what about some native WM games for smartphone?

Not that its too big a deal as I have a Nintendo DS for gaming anyway, but I'd always heard that WM had much better games than I used to be able to get on my Palm Treo, but I haven't really seen any that are all that good that aren't multiplatform.

Resco Defender though, that's one that I find pretty addictive.