Youmail.com

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by rudeboy, Apr 1, 2008.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yes it did :}
  2. WVOz1970

WVOz1970 New Member

I missed this post originally... came across the Youmail reference in another post recently. I think I'm going to do my Tom Cruise impression...

::jumping on couch::

I LOVE this utility!

::climbing off couch and returning to sanity, or some sense of it::

Now, that being said. I really am glad to come across this tool. It is very beneficial, as I maintain a small video business on the side. Any calls that come from my work numbers now get routed to my standard voicemail. All others get routed to my video business message. Sorry I didn't find this sooner! Thanks for posting about it.
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yup... it's pretty/very cool.
  4. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Damn Sprint!! I liked this app and the ability to customizing the messages my callers listened to but after using it for a month I had to let it go. Sprint charges .20/second for every call forwarded which was an extra $20 for me. Not worth the extra money for me so I had to let it go.

Gas<<<<>>>>>Customized messages==Gas!
  5. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

yea this utility is really great...
    glad you found it useful!
  6. Bozz

Bozz New Member

I setup Youmail, and although it seems to work alright -- it isn't really great-shakes to me. How do I unforward the calls to it so my normal voicemail works? I could not find anything on the Youmail site, except to cancel my acct. altogether which I don't want to do yet.

Kind of signed up quickly and didn't see you had to go to the mobile site to have visual vmail, etc.

Thanks,
    Bozz