you tube prob again

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by txter, Feb 19, 2008.

1. txter

txter New Member

you tube prob again

so i read some of the threads here & have had TCPMP & a flash bundle for a while. i tried to redownload them so i can play youtube, ike they say ill be able to do. guess what.... i cant. i got so pissed that i just downloaded Vtap so i can play vids. everything keeps sayin i have java off or an old flash. any other ideas or programs...?
  2. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

make sure you have the newer flash file from here

also make sure flash video and mms protacol ae selected in file associations.

make sure you are using the full(classic) you tube site not the mobile version
  3. txter

txter New Member

ok... that is the lik where i DL the 2 files. get this... i was jus on Vtap inbetween the time i posted & you replied. i started to play a vid & my screen went white, starting with these tiny blue line starting @ the top of the screen & moving downwards. it does that everyonce & awhile. all i can do is pop the batt. well it did it. ipoped my batt. now i can play youtube. i just checked. now im jus gona wait for my screen to do that thing again.
    have any clue on that one..?
    also, thx SOOOOO much for the help you guys have supplied. awsome
  4. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

the white screen hapened with an older version of TCPMP or from a low battery