You drunk? Goood

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by piranah, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Geekster

Geekster New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So? When did you meet my cousin, CanStandToTieMyOwnShoes, WillyWhack?
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

whahahahhaaa.. you did. :}
  3. cheri

cheri Active Member

lol @ willy whack.
    I was into yellow circles that could whack themselves for a while....but now its all about blue rectangles they really have an edge.

(Pushes her glasses slowly up her nose only to have them slide back down)
  4. piranah

piranah New Member

size does matter to a point, got plenty of krispys here...plus my bed isnt big enough, only got a full...:frown:
  5. cheri

cheri Active Member

but then u wouldnt need so many blankets.
  6. piranah

piranah New Member

fat rolls dont count?
    [​IMG]
  7. cheri

cheri Active Member

lol cute pic.
    Hey to each his or her own!
  8. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

whahahahahhahahhhaaaaaa... :}
  9. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

ahhh...fuxsock.... I can't find me feet.

My Soco done absonded with my eyes and I can't find the location of the floor.

[youtube]PY6v46EMbew[/youtube]
  10. Geekster

Geekster New Member

HAHAHAHA
    Floor is down.
    That's where your feet should be.
    If they aren't then don't worry, when you fall down trying to get into the house from the garage (See? I remembered) & hit your head, most likely that's the floor. While your down there you might as well take a little nap. :laugh2:
    Love your eyes, too. Women in low cut dresses don't stand a chance do they? LOL
  11. cheri

cheri Active Member

im with out interwebs...im thinking ive seen the video though :)

I hope this is an astonishing inibriation for you DA.

hold on to the chair it may start spinning any moment now.

weeeee
  12. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

Indeed, I can look her in the eyes and down her shirt at the same time.

I was trying to figure who put carpet on the wall.
  13. Geekster

Geekster New Member

HAHAHAHA!!
    At least that made the landing softer.
    My husband went out with "the boys" after work this one time (Of many) & got "wasted". No way could he drive so one of the guys said he knew where he lived and would get him home & the soberest of them said that they would help.
    Got him into the car and drove him "home". Opened the back door and threw him in & my husband said he didn't live there. One of them asked how did he know that & husband said b/c the dog wasn't licking him in the face. They went to several houses with some doors locked but a few that weren't they threw him in. Each time he would say that this wasn't where he lived b/c the dog wasn't licking him in the face. They finally threw him into the right house w/ our little mutt licking his face hello. They said it was one of the best times they had.
    I'm surprised they weren't all arrested! The next a.m. we got a few calls from the neighbors asking if my husband got home OK.
    Dang...sometimes I wonder if any of them have any brains!!!
  14. starlightapril

starlightapril New Member

I miss my drunken nights... :(
  15. mexiken

mexiken New Member

So I've read the whole thread, thanks to cheri who turned me onto it, and I must say, good Lord this is funny....I shall add my drunkenness soon enough.

As a side note, I'm 23 and a slight bit of an alchi/party animal. Maybe someday I'll tell you about being "Rawhide Boy #1" and what a "Rawhide" party is....he he.

I've never posted drunk though. I was pretty drunk last night but since I slept literally 6 hours since Friday I knocked out as soon as I got home.

And oh, I have a breathalizer. Makes things interesting and fun to compete with my roommates whos more drunk.
  16. cheri

cheri Active Member

young mexiken please explain how i hooked u up to this thread. I dont recall.

Im txt'ing my 23 yo man kid to find out what the rawhide party is. In my world it would have little if nothing to do with being inibriated.
    I learn much of such things from my offspring lol.
    (channels the Blues Bros)
  17. sherri

sherri Active Member

Actually, it was me, (Sherri) the evil one who pointed him to this thread! Glad to see you're still awake Cheri! It's 12:47 a.m. & obviously the 4 Tylenol PM's I took are not working. Maybe if I was drunk it would help...lol...I'm playing w/ phone in bed. Craig Ferguson is not amusing me tonight. Thank God for my trusty Q!
  18. cheri

cheri Active Member

interesting story Geekster..good thing he has an understanding wife :).

aww evil twin sis..what you need is to set your Q to vibrate and ask the hubby to strategially place the Q somewhere sensative and have him txt you for like a half hour or so (depending) repeatedly that will knock ya out after a while. Just be careful not to shock the little man in the boat, that would not be fun to explain at the ER. lol
  19. mexiken

mexiken New Member

LOL, oops, sorry. Yes, it was sherri. Got the names confused. Sorry.

Your man kid won't know what that is unfortunately. Its a shame, everyone should know about our Rawhide parties. But that name is given to a special breed of individuals that reside on the Rawhide Street, and our house is the Rawhide house....I shall elaborate someday when I'm not sober, it will be explained much better then....
  20. sherri

sherri Active Member

Lol! Love the suggestions, Cheri, but he's snoring as we speak. I don't think setting the phone to vibrate and placing it near him would even wake him up! I just took 5 mg of Ambien, so maybe I'll get to sleep before 3:30. If not, Q is fully charged for my amusement...(NO, not in THAT WAY!! I meant surfing the net...)