You drunk? Goood

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by piranah, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Der Dear,
    You know you can't trust Mike ....every time you try to have a serious conversation with him he steals the control of the universe. If you don't find your feet by tomorrow afternoon let me know I will see if they hitched a ride to Ohio. We have more "wild turkey's" down here than you.
    Be careful going to house from the garage. And yes, you are allowed to use the touch, feel, ouch system.
  2. cheri

cheri Active Member

lol Der Alta you and ur feet are too much...maybe your wife hid them so you wouldnt hurt yourself.
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

maybe we should start doing a sobriety test before people can login :}

like this :}
  4. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Der's gonna have one hell of a headache tomorrow!! Whoever is next in line for a homescreen just got pushed back a bit while he finds his feet. LMAO!
    Now I'm reminded why I don't drink.
  5. cheri

cheri Active Member

thats a thought....sobiety testing that is
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

for all we know he may be even better in making home screens when he's drunk :}
  7. cheri

cheri Active Member

i know of someone that would drive better under the influence but not from alcohol. And they dont do that any more.
  8. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

I suppose I should respond to my previous post. It's morning and I'm on the construction site. Back at work already. No hangover, I don't get them. It's nice to be young and indestructable.

Or old and ornery.

I was able to locate my feet. Apparently they had been stashed in the boots I was wearing. They had just stopped taking directions from me.

And no, the only thing I do better when drunk, is laugh. everything else deteriorates in to a mess.
  9. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Der, it's good to know you are able to function this a.m. with little or no side effects.

Glad to know you located your feet, that could have been a diaster. :)

You gave us a good laugh too! That's one reason I don't drink, I get extremely silly and am afraid some might off me out of frustration!
  10. piranah

piranah New Member

great, i already have to do that with my car...dont take this away from me too..
  11. cheri

cheri Active Member

omg you have a breathalizer in ur car?
    You are makin a joke right.

(how do you spell gullible)¿
  12. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

I have a friend that has one..not a cheap device to have installed and monitored! Here in Colorado..any dui offences after Jan07 the offender has to have it for 1 year. Crazyness!
  13. cheri

cheri Active Member

problem is back in the day i had the bf (check out the thread on loved ones who passed away)

He used to drive drunk...all the time. He had mega dui's. He is lucky he never killed anyone.

If it were me and i had a choice between prison which they do convict people hear in ca of and some do go to prison. or the breathalizer....id rather keep a tight culito.
  14. piranah

piranah New Member

yea i have one in my car...was drinking for about 12 hours and felt fine to drive...officer said he saw me hit a curb...i was like bullstuff, i am driving a 1700 lb 1990 volvo, i think i would notice a curb...i think it was that i was the only car on the road....well i blew .122 and had to get the breathalizer and all that good stuff...not cheap or fun, but hey, i did it for way too long without getting caught, so i feel that it was due...thank god i didnt kill anybody....remember times i would black out when driving...scary...

me too...
  15. cheri

cheri Active Member

damn those machines are expensive I bet.

Your too young for all that riff raff. But appreciate your honesty. Dont drink and drive....im not being judgemental just concerned.

My son had a hand me down volvo and killed it, my mom bought it when i was 15 mustard yellow hated that color...bought a 2003 saturn Ion thar was ripped off and torched. Then another volvo which died...then a VW van...that died and then another one that disappeared.

BTW my son likes to drink too. I cant say i I know he has never dui but they do either have a designated or taxi....he bartends as well. Its weird watching your kid mix drinks lol
  16. piranah

piranah New Member

my mom weighs about 100 lbs wet, i made her my "holiday egg nog" and she was hammered after one cup....that was great...but how did you kill so many volvos? mine had 275 thou when the odometer stopped working....bulletproof cars....wish they were cop proof...problem with taxis is that they get expensive, plus the agony of getting ur car back in the am....maybe ill find that hottie and she can come over to my place and hang....then no need to go to bars....*honk*... w00t...

ps, said it in another thread, but first time going to bed sober in over a month...only had one beer...yay....
  17. cheri

cheri Active Member

yeah well...uhm...the volvo that kid is harder on cars than i am on vacuums...in other words Not very careful.

yeah u gotta figure i was 13 did the math. when she got it so it was brand new in 1979. plus he just wasnt kind to it. it needed a new engine...im sure there were 3 medals for it so that would make it over 300,ooo mile club at least.

Aww your poor mom...but i love egg nog with out the brandy. really yummy i bet!

hey....your single now so get busy! get off the forums and go mingle!
  18. piranah

piranah New Member

actually used vanilla rum...even better, smooth as eggs....

i would but there is on little problem:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  19. cheri

cheri Active Member

tape your fingers together and put on mittens....
  20. piranah

piranah New Member

then the girls will laugh at me View attachment 2011 (nothing new though)

Attached Files: