Yahooooo Go 2.0

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by carlg, Jul 20, 2007.

1. carlg

carlg New Member

Yahooooo Go 2.0

I know that there has been a ton posted on YGO2 already. But since it seems to be pretty readily available now, I am curious as to how you guys like the interface. I'm enjoying it tremendously, in particular, the E-mail experience.

Which brings me to a question: Is it necessary, or even possible, to sync a standard internet based Y-Mail account through active sync, to push your mail to your Q, if you've installed YGO2? I'm thinking that it would be nice to be 'alerted' by the Q when I have incoming Y-mail, since the bulk of the mail that I recieve is to my y-mail account.

Please forgive me if this question could have been worded better, as I'm still trying to get my "Tech Legs" under me.

My thanks to all of you out there who make finding these things out, so easy.
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

regarding the interface, yeah i guess it's what a lot of people want now a days... i like things more well let's say with less whistles and bells, they do not do anything for me nor does it make the program more functional, mostly it slows things down.

besides from that, i still experience an issue that both Yahoo support plus EQ members can not help me with.

that's all :}
  3. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

After the long wait, which we never go any explanation as to why the wait was soooo long, it just simply doesn't do enough for me. I was already getting my yahoo email on my Q so that is not a selling point for me. And it is so slow to update material that is still at least a couple of hours old. I am not at all impressed but hey, different strokes for different folks!:frown: