Yahoo! Go and Contacts

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by trent_duke, Dec 20, 2006.

1. trent_duke

trent_duke New Member

Yahoo! Go and Contacts

Okay I installed this program in which I had problems but nonetheless got it done. What is the deal with the Contacts? If I correct or add from either end, the sync ends up keeping the old and adding the new one, hence double or if I add again let's say new phone, address or anything, a third pops up on the other side.

Anyone?
  2. srezaie77

srezaie77 New Member

I was having the same problem. I just backed up my phone settings with Sprite backup, and I no longer have that problem. I hope that helps. I was never really sure why it did that though. Hope that helps.

srrezaie
  3. trent_duke

trent_duke New Member

Well I went back and started playing with it and now everything seems to be okay whether I add to an existing address in yahoo account or on my phone. It is syncing very nicely and not duplicating updates. Not sure what was occuring at first...i know new tech toys can be very very frustrating.

My phone keeps asking me if I wanna connect to the internet all the time and I have to now figure it out as to why. Anyone? I have the connection settings for every hour.

Thanks