Yahoo Go 2.0 announced yesterday...

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by trent_duke, Jan 9, 2007.

1. trent_duke

trent_duke New Member

Yahoo Go 2.0 announced yesterday...

You can get an updated version of Yahoo Go as of yesterday and it looks SLICK people. Yahoo and Motorola announcement.

I will update my Q this weekend when I get to my parents house to do so but wondering has anyone done so already. If so, how do you like it.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go

Trent
  2. Marvelous Merv

Marvelous Merv New Member

Unfortunately Yahoo Go 2.0 does not run on the Verizon Moto Q - or any other WM5 devices, and the message I got was "We are sorry, there are no plans for Yahoo Go 2.0 on your phone at this time". They give you the opportunity to input your email address to be notified of future changes...
  3. jmgrip3

jmgrip3 New Member

Old Version Yahoo Go? Help!

Help! Yesterday I installed the updated firmware for my Motorola Q, under the assumption I would be able to reinstall yahoo go and sync all my contacts. To my dismay I tried to download yahoo go and they had just announced the 2.0 beta version, which is not supported for the Motorola Q (yet). I really need my contacts back, does anyone have the old version of yahoo go so I can reinstall it? It is not on the yahoo website or anywhere on the web that I can find.Thanks,Joe
  4. trent_duke

trent_duke New Member

That is completely stupid to not offer 2.0 to us Qers and not allowing others the old version.

Now I wonder how long it will be for us Qers to get the 2.0?

Trent