Yahoo [Bulk] ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rudeboy, Apr 23, 2008.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

Yahoo [Bulk] ?

so my work email is via Yahoo Business (don't ask, not my choice/doing) and a few contacts -as far as i can tell at this moment 2 customers from the same company- are coming in with '[Bulk]' in front of the email subject, called Yahoo Business support and he said reset the filter which i does.. i now get more spam and the mail is still marked as '[Bulk]', now granted i still get the mail on my pc but not on the Q, which sucks because this is one of the customers i want to see the mail of a.s.a.p.

other then turning the spam guard off i am not sure what to do...
    any ideas ?
  2. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

arent you still using imap? i do and can see/use my Bulk folder. Thats not a fix though!
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

on my pc i pop.. on the Q i imap indeed, i did not have the bulk folder setup to sync, i do now.. it's something for now, but not the ultimate goal :}

thx.
  4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

doesnt yahoo have a 'safe list' or 'mark not as spam' option?
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

*fixed* i think...

they may have but the tech support guy did not mention it and i was unable to find it.

i thought this contact was in my contact list but he was not (yet), just added him and asked him for a test email and when i received it it did NOT have the "Bulk" label, this may be solved :}
  6. n99hockey

that was an easy fix!

if you use the webmail program (mail.yahoo.com) if you open the message in the spam folder on of the buttons at the top of the message says (not spam) this will throw it in to the Inbox and add them to a list (i think)
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yup.... and i like those :}

i will check that out... even though as seen in my other email i also want to add my Q contacts to Yahoo, a ton are already there but it's not up to date.
  8. n99hockey

ya i saw that...
    if you are just trying to get them to the Q and not outlook i think yahoo2go would be easiest...since they are kind of on the phone already