XTreme Agenda Outlook Question

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Mainegod, May 23, 2007.

1. Mainegod

Mainegod New Member

XTreme Agenda Outlook Question

Noob here. After having read through several of the lengthy posts on xTreme Agenda, I am pretty sure it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

My question is simple and hopefully not too stupid. When synching your Outlook with EA, does that have to be done with the Q tethered to the computer, or can it be done over the air? And does this require the installation CD that comes with the Q to be loaded onto the computer?

I'd like to sync the Q with my work computer, but the government has restrictions on what can/cannot be installed on its computers, and generally once you insert a CD/disk/etc into one it becomes their property. I thought I recalled that Outlook could be synced over the air if you were provided with the appropriate access by the IT dept (and yes, that does raise the question as to whether they would allow this given their restrictions on installing software).

I was hoping that since practically every govvie uses a Blackberry these days, the Q would be permitted similar access to Outlook. Hope this makes sense.

thanks, and apologies for length.
  2. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Sorry, cant answer that one... We let Microsoft and Active-Sync, Outlook handle all the synching methods....