xm @ Q. revised Question

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by bss2692, Dec 14, 2007.

1. bss2692

bss2692 New Member

xm @ Q. revised Question

okay - i saw a post on getting XM on the Q, great idea!
    problem is, on MY version, i can only click on CERTAIN boxes, not the "internal clicking" . does anyone even know what i'm talking about?
    on www.xmradio.com it will have Account Login and support, etc, but the actual Links will not have a RECTANGLE around it...anyone having the same problems?
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

--moved to Software Forum--
  3. dmty

dmty New Member

i have the same problem. i saw a post on youtube that showed a mobile version of the site but i cant seem to find it. i think it may be gone due t some carriers offering it as a feature for an added cost but i think if im payng for a subscription i should be able to acces it from my phone without paying extra.
    posted from q
  4. bss2692

bss2692 New Member

XM + Q = streaming in the cube @ work

Well - I DID figure out how to get XM - it's not a program - it's a direct website - mobile.musicdock.com

this is the NEW site that used to be MiniXM.com or something like that.

it works by logging in THERE, with your XM email account, and it will pull up a pae that you can click on the different channels.
    This Channel list is the same as the list you can get on XM's original website.
    if you want to change the channel, just hit the Back Arrow button and change it.
    not as good as sound as 5.1 or computer speakers, but hey, it works!
    Annnnd. it's realy only about 2-3 seconds behind an actual XM receiver (as tested in my truck.)

works good ! Glad I finally figured it out with the loads of FALSE info floating around the web.
    Hope this helps people out. :)
  5. K3SRK

K3SRK New Member

http://www.xstreamxm.com/mobile works too, although neither site has a complete channel list. I use Orb to get to the channels these two sites don't use.