Xbox on Windows Phone 7

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Apps and Games' started by chris, Sep 13, 2010.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Xbox on Windows Phone 7

2. slighmd

slighmd New Member

main reason why i'm getting this! Android gaming is terrible, that's why i'm ditching it
  3. chris

They do have Angry Birds.:)
  4. slighmd

slighmd New Member

lol Angry birds is nice but well.. it's a choice of between Angry Birds and Doodle Jump VS Puzzle Quest 2, The harvest and Ilo Milo. It's like, at this present time, choosing between a gameboy color vs a 3DS or PSP. of course i'll always go for the latter :D
  5. Richard Bainbridge

Richard Bainbridge New Member

HELP!!! Got my windows phone 7 HTC Mozart on friday and got it all set up and running with xbox live synced with my xbox 360 with no problems. But on sunday night it all went a bit strange, my avatar has disappeared off my phone and only appears when I use the xbox extras program, my game score, achievements and friends are all still there. Also when I now logg onto xbox live with my 360, my avatar disappears on there too or if I have it then I have no friends show up at all in my firends list.
    This is VERY annoying as the Xbox Live intergration was the only reason I chose windows phone 7 over Android.
  6. chris

Not sure what they are, but I've seen people on Twitter talking about XBOX Live issues. Sounds like it might be a bigger issue with Live going on right now.

How's the Mozart otherwise?
  7. Richard Bainbridge

Yeah I've seen XBox Live is having avatar issues at the moment so fairly confident it's to do with that rather than my phone.
    Yeah Mozart is good, not had a smart phone before so still getting my head around all it can do. Couldn't figure out why after a couple of resets (trying to fix XBox Live bug) I had a few copies of all my contacts till I realised it backs it up to my windows live account automatically and syncs them all, as I was adding them all by hand myself again.
    Overall very pleased with my new phone, a few settings missing from windows phone 7 that I'm used to (mainly customisation) but nothing major.

Cheers!
  8. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

all i can say is wow!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Richard Bainbridge

Hi again, Live on my phone seems to be slowly sorting itself out, also have problems with Live on my 360 so looking like a wider problem than just my phone.
    Do you know how long (roughly) it takes for any changes using either phone, 360 or XBox.com (on PC) to show up/refresh on all of them? Seems to take upto a day or so at the moment which seems a bit slow.
    Cheers.
  10. TheDFO

TheDFO Member

Does anyone know if they have an app to use the phone as an xbox remote? I can only find one for the xbox home theater PC thingie.
  11. Marios Karagiannis

Marios Karagiannis New Member

I didn't see anything about that anywhere, but it would be cool. I've only see Xbox Companion games but even those are not tightly connected to Xbox games.
    What I would really love about the xbox integration would be actual real time gaming with Xbox titles. That would be so cool!