Xbox Live Avatars

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vazguard, Dec 2, 2008.

1. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

shit, if you can exchange it, i would asap man. i would have to laugh if anyone in their right mind thought the towel trick was a perm. fix :whistling
  2. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

3. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

So I finally got a new Xbox. This weekend I went to Best Buy and bought an Arcade bundle. I guess now MS internalizes the 256MB of storage instead of giving you a memory card. But no matter, I have my HDD.
  4. t3chn1k4l

t3chn1k4l Member

They did that so everyone could "enjoy" the New Xbox Experience, but now you can't take your profile with you if you want to go to a friends house. If they don't have internet connection you can't even recover your gamertag.
  5. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Yeah. It would have been better to give me both lol. Doesn't really matter though. I just need to make a travel case for my HDD. That port is so wobbly I feel it will break even inside the Xbox lol.
  6. brandon.roeder

brandon.roeder New Member

Well my 360 finally RROD..sending it off tomorrow :/

Now I have nothing to play when I get home from school..I might...have to do..some sort of *gasp* homework
  7. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

I'm enjoying the new unit. Sure, I could've sent in my old unit, but I would've had to pay (three year was up). And this had the HDMI and is quieter and more responsive in my mind.
  8. brandon.roeder

Yours didn't have HDMI?

I had a launch console and it came with it.

Oh..and did ya get a jasper?
  9. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

No, my first unit (Pro) didn't have HDMI (oldy). And yea I bought the Arcade bundle from Best Buy, which has the 256 internal memory and the new motherboard. And the new powerbar is sooo much lighter. I can't call it the flail anymore lol.

The disc tray opens much faster and the power tip that connects to the console is now plastic instead of all metal, and has not annoying clamp buttons.
  10. brandon.roeder

OH MY GOD

I forgot I got my xbox at best buy..and for giggles I took it in to see if they would replace it (not thinking they would) but they did (happily!!) and heres the best part

They gave me an ELITE. FTW :D
  11. BoostedKnight

BoostedKnight New Member

I hate you. My unit doesn't have the HDMI port, and in fact the first unit I bought didn't, and the next 2 units they sent didn't (I'm on my 3rd now). Granted, even if I had an HDMI port, my tv is not even close to worthy enough for anything that says HD on it.
  12. brandon.roeder

lol im sorry!

I finally got a HDTV for christmas..its one of the best things that has ever happened to me :D

50 inches of sexyness FTW
  13. BoostedKnight

BoostedKnight New Member

I've got 32" of Wal-Mart Insignia ok-ness. It's lasted through my second, third, fourth, and now last year of college life, so I can't complain for $230 out the door. Even survived a year in the dorm and a roommate from hell. My xbox however, never survived that long. They fixed the RROD on the first one I sent in by sending me another one with a DIFFERENT "known issue". I was so happy that I put in my brand new COD4 disk last year to have it scratched the first time it was fired up.