WP Media player

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by xbelllax, Dec 15, 2008.

1. xbelllax

xbelllax New Member

WP Media player

Just a quick question, does anyone use any other programs to play their music on their moto q? (not q9, just regular q) i really hate the windows media player and was just wondering if there were any other suggestions =/
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

TCPMP..

potQ9c
  3. xbelllax

xbelllax New Member

*googles* whats that? lol
  4. xbelllax

xbelllax New Member

ok im getting really fed up.. i updated my windows media player on my computer and when i plug in my Q, my Q dosent show up on WMP. i tried refreshing devices but nothing comes up when i try to sync it. im about to throw the computer out the window if no one can help :) god i hate technology sometimes
  5. sherri

sherri Active Member

Another "Lawn Guylander"? Where from? I am in Melville...(grew up on the island too)

Which version of Window Media Player are you running? Also, I know this sounds too simple, but try plugging the usb cable into another port.
  6. xbelllax

xbelllax New Member

ahh valley stream here..i had WMP 10 and upgraded to 11.. and i tried the second one =/ sigh
  7. sherri

sherri Active Member

My business is in Valley Stream...used to be on Rockaway Avenue, now on South Franklin across from the post office!

I use WMPlayer 11...what error are you getting? When I plug the phone into the pc using the usb cable, and go to the "sync" tab, it gives me a choice of phone or memory card...
  8. briansailing

briansailing New Member

media player

I use media monkey to sync to an 8gb card and pocket tunes as a player, never had a problem, quick and painless.
  9. xbelllax

xbelllax New Member

oh wow i live right off rockaway avenue!, what kind of business? i probably know it. I'm not getting any error, thats the problem.. its just that nothing shows up except the library
  10. sherri

sherri Active Member

When you open the Media Player (without phone connected) you shoud see accross the top: Now Playing/Library/Rip/Burn/Sync

What do you see if you click in the "sync" tab? I see a picture of an mp3 player, saying "connect a device".
  11. xbelllax

xbelllax New Member

Thats what i see, and even when i connect the phone, it says "connect a device" then i refresh the sync and it still dosent show up
  12. sherri

sherri Active Member

Are you using Vista or XP? Do you have (for XP) Active Sync installed? On Vista, you need Windows Mobile Device Center...
  13. xbelllax

xbelllax New Member

Ahh after a few times of uninstalling WMP and reinstalling, finally decided it liked my storage card, i got it :p thanks for your help!!
  14. sherri

sherri Active Member

Cool! So you got it working? We are in the insurance industry... We had an agency on Rockaway (where the skateboard store is now...)