Wowzers hulkamaniacs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bramsy, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Bramsy

Bramsy New Member

Wowzers hulkamaniacs

Hulk Hogan's estranged wife Linda is seeking half of the couple's more than $9.5 million in assets, including a share of the value of their Bel Air mansion.

In her divorce filing, Linda Bollea, who appeared with her husband [real name: Terry Bollea] and their children during four seasons of VH1's reality series Hogan Knows Best, calls the 24-year marriage "irretrievably broken," the St. Petersburg Times reports.

--what could he have done? looks like we'll be seeing the hulkster on WWE once again!
  2. piranah

piranah New Member

i think he will demolish Randy Orton
  3. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Even in his youth Hogan never had any talent. Had just had the look. I'm a huge wrestling fan and dont get me wrong, I think Hogan has done alot for the sport, but not because he can wrestle.
  4. MBK2

MBK2 New Member

WWE is just that... Entertainment.. LOL

That being said, I think Hulk was one of the best Entertainers the WWF/WWE has had. Not to mention he slammed Andre the Giant...LOL :tounge::wink:

I'm curious as well to know what caused the divorce filing.
  5. JazmineDubois

JazmineDubois New Member

Sucks, i watched a couple of the shows they didn't look like a happy couple at all, Micheal jordon lost his house (which is bigger then some small towns lol) and his kids to his wife.:angry:
  6. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Yeah that $h!t was just crazy. Bottom line, if you have money....stay married or stay single. its not worth what you have to give up in the end. Half of Nothing seems really F'd up to me.

Btw...cute picture in your sig.
  7. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Wrestling is not a sport!! It's pure, unadultrated entertainment. And speaking of adultery, I say more power to Juanita Jordan, she didn't take as much as she could have!:tounge:
  8. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

I hate when people say that. Not all wrestling is scripted. You'd be suprised at the number of matches that actually switch outcomes during a match and it has nothing to do with writers. I'm pretty sure no one goes out there with intention on injuring themselves. Just this year alone John Cena, Edge and Bobby Lashley have all pulled muscle clean of the bone trying to entertain people. You have wrestlers like Hardcore Holly, The Undertaker, The Dudley, etc... who have been notorious for not pulling puches as they are suppose too. So when they deliver a punch or a move, you really feel it. At a WWE house show recently, the Undertaker purposely broke Chris Maters elbow for not doing what he was suppose to do in the ring correctly and he did it to prove a point.

And why should Jordan wife have gotten more? You have to damn near expect that the greatest player to play the game was gonna have women throwing themselves at him. She had something going on on the side too, from what I heard. I say, shut up and keep it moving.
  9. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Wow!! I thought we were all entitled to our own opinions!! Didn't know I had to agree with you!!

And what am I supposed to keep moving!!
  10. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Because Michael signed a pre-nup entitling her to half of his assets. She only took 1/3.

And because athletes/rock stars/actors/actresses have people throwing themselves at them, that gives them a license to cheat? Is that what you are saying? I have been hit on my married men, because they hit on me it's all right for me to wreck a home? Maybe if they had been professional athletes I would have taken them up on it!! NOT!! But that's just me, I'm crazy like that!!
  11. DAB

DAB New Member

Lets think about this Juanita got less than Micheal makes off his NBA retirement paycheck. Wait he still has gatorade, Hanez, the Bobcats etc.. He could care less. When they did give juanita her check, I am sure the zeros never changed on micheals bank account. She got spair change. As long as Mike is the face of Nike team Jordan etc he will always be the man.

Lets turn it around how stupid was shaqs wife. DUMB.... First she knew how shaq got down from his college days when she met him and he was busy on LSU campus (not with school work). Than she decides to cheat with her trainer. DUH the guy makes less than Shaqs kitchen staff. Than, how smart can you be to buy this trainer dude a crib. As if your mans accountant isn't going to inform him theres $85,000 missing from his friday play money account. Now she keeps trying to say she wants to work it out. Please! shaq is looking at it like. why? he gets a clean divorce and of course she won't see nearly half of what she would have gotten because she cheated.

But on the hogan tip I am dying to know what he did. From her statement it had to be pretty bad.
  12. Stealth

Stealth New Member

Poor Hulk..... He was my favorite when I was a kid, and then again in college (the Holywood Hulk Hogan days) and then again........
  13. piranah

piranah New Member

Your alive?
  14. Stealth

Stealth New Member

Yep new and improved.... Not really but I'm back!!!:2cool: