WoW on a Q?

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by dereknags, Oct 28, 2008.

1. dereknags

dereknags New Member

WoW on a Q?

So i've heard rumors that some people have actually been able to figure out how to get World of Warcraft to run on their Qs. I googled this a little bit and found tutorials for other phones, and also found a lot of people saying that something like this is not possible and all screenshots that have been posted are photoshopped/bluetoothed to the phone for the purpose of carrying out their hoax.

Does anybody if this is possible to do on the Q? Better yet can anybody post a link to a tutorial that actually works? From what I heard through the rumor mill it works off Remote Desktop and some other things like that. I am all about having my phone do as much stuff as possible, whether I need it or not, so if anybody could shed some light on this subject i'd be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek
  2. firecracker37

firecracker37 New Member

Through the magic of remote desktop something like this might be possible; however I don't think that the game would be any fun. The graphics of WoW would not work well on the Q, and the sound would most likely be annoying as hell. In addition, they need of bothe keyboard and mouse simultainiously would make navigating around nearly impossible. Lastly the font on everything would be so small thatthere is no way you woul be able to read it. I could be wrong, and as an avid WoW player I hope I am, but I don't think you could actually play via your Q.