Would you suggest I buy a Moto Q 9C now??

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by rohan076, Jun 12, 2008.

1. rohan076

rohan076 New Member

Would you suggest I buy a Moto Q 9C now??

Hey guys,
    I've been using the original Q for about a year now and love its features, but as the days go by, it is giving more and more problems. I was planning on buying a Q 9C from ebay for about $300 and then using it with my existing Sprint sero plan. Do you recommend i buy it now? cause it would suck if I bought the phone and a newer version came out in a months time.

Thanks,
    R
  2. mountainwampus

mountainwampus Member

I think switching to the q9c is a great choice, but Ebay is probably a bad way to do it. A lot of phones sold on ebay are refurbs or stolen and don't have clean ESN numbers. You could probably get an equal or better deal by calling Sprints Retentions department, tell them yr Q is acting up or unusable and they will give you a deal on a q9c, especially if you extend yr contract. I've read a lot about this at sprintusers.com forums.
    Good luck with the switch.
  3. alexies

alexies New Member

From Q TO Q9C.....Long live MOTO Q9C hands down on smarts phone, I have unhappy friends with I-crap (phone) still not convince about their new 3g version coming soon....(EVDO) ROCKS,....blackberry, treos, they all have issues, but after tweaking I could watch tv, listen to radio, check pop3 emails GPS and surf the net at fast speed everytime.....
  4. jhoff80

jhoff80 New Member

If you don't want to extend your contract, you could always do this:

http://www.store.motorola.com/mot/e...07E325.mot4?cmd=catDisplayStyle&catKey=601800

Also, I did buy from ebay myself, and if I'd known I could get it from Motorola without extending my contract I would've. I eventually got a working q9c, but the first one took two weeks to arrive, and then had a blocked ESN. I sent it back, and about a month after I paid the seller, I got a working one. I'd rather have paid the extra money to go through Motorola.
  5. rohan076

rohan076 New Member

thanks for the advice guys, its time to upgrade.
  6. papped

papped New Member

Got mine from ebay also, was about $230 shipped. Works great and was just like new.