would like to buy

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by qwest, Nov 19, 2007.

1. qwest

qwest New Member

would like to buy

hello everybody, kinda new here..[​IMG]im thinking of buying q9h.i would just like to know if are there any problems or bugs that i would like to know before buying..[​IMG][​IMG]

thanks
    -->qwest
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

welcome aboard...

read, read & read...

3. There are bugs with any type of smartphone. What others have you been looking at? So far my q9m has been much more stable (still freezes every now and then but I think I know which free app is causing it) then my treos ever were.
    Remember, these are basically mini computers so they function differently then a regular phone.
  4. Duke4062

Duke4062 New Member

Only bugs I've notice are with email and I'm guessing it might have to do with the email providers and not the device. For ex. when using the included mobile outlook app for email with my Yahoo! acct. it will not save a copy of my sent items even with the option enabled and when using gmail it would not only save a copy of my sent items in my sent box but also my inbox. Very frustrating!!

I finally just signed up for at&t xpress mail and it fixed my problems. My yahoo! mail is pushed to my Q9h within seconds and at no extra charge.
    I was always a little skeptical of the xpress mail thinking it cost extra $$ or that it was only for corporate usage but I have been pleasently suprised. It's free push email for at&t subscribers with an unlimited data plan.