would anyone be kind enough to do a home screen request for me???

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by riskybzns, Apr 5, 2009.

1. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Mark

Hi riskybzns,

The graphic was kind of grainy once it was merged into the screen. If you can say where you picked it up from I can try to get a first-generation copy and resize with a tool that will maintain the resolution. Also, with this image the set transparent left behind some white spots so I used a semi-white background to mask them. The missed calls screen is the same one I did for the VW request a week or so ago, with different colors.

It looks better on the Q than it does here, but as mentioned a higher resolution graphic would be nice.

Let me know if you're okay with this.

ss

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. inscracefan24488805

inscracefan24488805 New Member

I like what you did on this one stockspeed.
  3. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Mark ver.2

I downloaded this image and created another version. Same missed calls screen. Renamed to markm2. Hope you like.

ss

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Thanks Cindy.
    ss
  5. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

i really enjoy them both, but i do like the newest one you did. once again a huge thank, stockspeed.
  6. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

markm2 -sms edited

The voicemail, email, and text box was a little too short in length if any of the messages went to two digits. I edited the graphic to compensate.

Attached Files:

7. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

how bout that, almost 2 weeks after my request and mark gets that long awaited win!!!

stockspeed, looks like i need you to start makin more mark home screens for me. lol
  8. mrcrash

mrcrash New Member

hey stock good job on this on keep up the good work
  9. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

LOL....If he wins the championship I'll be expecting a check from his team.:wink:
    ss
  10. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

him winning a championship is more believable than you getting a check from hindlick. lol
  11. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

LOL Story of my life.:2cool:
  12. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

maybe i need to get you to make me a kenseth home screen layout. at least you stand a better chance getting a check from jack. lol
  13. BlackScorpion

BlackScorpion New Member

BTW, I love this home screen......
  14. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

stockspeed, ok, what's going on, it's not showing my appointment info down at the bottom anymore. i installed a worldclock program but it left my picture and everything the same, except for a few of the details they added to the screen, but when i uninstalled it i lost my appointment taskbar.
  15. stockspeed

stockspeed Member

Not sure. Never used that program. I'd say delete the copy of the homescreen from your Q and reload the original via active sync. See if helps. As long as the calendar plug in is still listed in the XML it should show up.
  16. riskybzns

riskybzns Active Member

for some strange reason it worked itself out and is working perfectly fine.
  17. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Off Topic:
    StockSpeed you PM box is full!
    Thanks..
    Back on Topic & Thank You
    Glad everything worked out on the HS for you riskybzns.
    Did you re-boot the phone or anything? Just curious...