WorldMate Free Software

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by jb0615, Jul 6, 2008.

1. jb0615

jb0615 New Member

WorldMate Free Software

I know this has been posted before but I wanted to post it again and update you that WorldMate is still free, unless you chose to upgrade to WorldMate Pro to add flight status updates and weather satellite imagery. I just downloaded the free version a few days ago and I really like it. So I thought I'd share the info.

Here's what you get for free:

There's a World Clock that's pretty impressive for a free ap. And it shows you 5 different cities simultaneously.

I love the World Day/Night map that shows you just that, where it's day and where it's night. Pretty cool!

It gives you a weather forecast for most major cities. It's fairly good for a free ap, and it plugs easily into your home screen with high/low temperatures and a weather graphic for a 5-day outlook. If you're looking for a weather plug-in for your home screen that's free, this may be the answer for you.

There are also clothing, currency and size converters that work just fine. Nothing to write home about, but they're free.

All I can say is for a free ap, you can't go wrong. You can get it at www.mobimate.com Who knows how long it will be free.

jb0615
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

i was using it on my Q1 and Q9c but recently got rid of it...
    i didnt like how it played with the Q9c....:frown:

may give it a go at a later time
  3. anyone1979

anyone1979 New Member

That is what I have been using. I tried a lot of apps then decided to go with worldmate cause of all the other additions. I got the 2007 version. It is free for 3 years.
  4. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

i like it for the polished homescreen weather....and using facade it easily goes below anything so if i wanna see it i scroll down a bit