Working 6.0 (backup) AT&T firmware !!!!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by mexiken, Jun 6, 2008.

1. GraemeCR

GraemeCR New Member

To more-or-less restate what mexiken said.... it's an incredible safety net!

If you never do anything 'risky' other than maybe registry editing, you probably won't find this interesting or useful.

From my perspective these files have confirmed that the "Euro" Q 9h is a different phone from the AT&T Q 9h.... no GPS and no W850/W1900 bands.

After running both of the above listed files, I have decided to keep the "NA-Dist" ROM on my Euro Q 9h. There's no 3G for my AT&T service, but I didn't have it before anyway. There's way to much "AT&T" stuff on the "NA-ATT" ROM, but if you like it you can get it. If I ever need W2100 (for say Europe etc), I can always flash with one of the "Euro" ROM's that are already available.

(By the way, I also have an AT&T Q 9h.)
  2. Xebec

Xebec Member

That makes sense. I misread it somewhere as I thought it was reported being an updated rom.
  3. IhateBestBuy

IhateBestBuy New Member

I like you have a European Q9H, you upgrade your device to two different roms. Do you recommend upgrading? Is it worth it?
  4. GraemeCR

GraemeCR New Member

I wouldn't really classify either as an "upgrade".
    There are no additional features that you can reveal/unlock.

If AT&T is your carrier, and you would prefer not to have all of the AT&T Links on menu screens etc, then I think the NA-Dist is a simple clean alternative. NA-ATT gives you EVERYTHING that AT&T has on the branded phone....except GPS and 3G. (They're just not there.)
    You won't have any language issues with either of these - assuming you want English. The other Euro ROM's that we're hosting in the PDA Section at www.maximus.ws have a number of language options.
  5. IhateBestBuy

IhateBestBuy New Member

Thanks for the reply, I don't think I am going to update my rom. Right now I am unlocked, working fine on ATT and can choose to roam on T-Mobile if I want to.

I am just waiting for Windows 6.1.....