word of the week (01/11/08)

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by rudeboy, Jan 8, 2008.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

word of the week (01/11/08)

it's in this post.. not sure if anybody noticed.

have at it.
  2. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

creative & psychic.. wow :}

looks great..
  4. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Fast Metal

[​IMG]
    Requires: Orange Plugin, Fizz Weather
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• GTO.zip
      File size:
      78.8 KB
      Views:
  5. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

I see that someone learned a trick from my recent work. Glad to know it's helping. Even the code is laid out identical (almost as if it was Cut and Pasted...) I don't know if I should be upset or flattered. I'll stick with Flattered, that is the way I learned from the beginning.

Anyways, Doc, you may want to rework the locations. I found that with messaging and Fizz Weather sharing a line, Fizz Weather becomes unselectable. If you had Fizz Weather on the left, and the Clock on the right, then switch Messaging to where the clock is now, You'd be able to select all three selectables, and the Unselectables would be on the right.

Also, without Eko's Black Bar Scheme, the Text of Fizz Weather is tough to control. Often ending up Black.

Much like I did when switching from the "Weekend Vette V2" to "Weekend Vette V2.1"
  6. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Liked it so I cut/pasted/tweaked & put my hoopdie pic in it. Most HS here are developed by doing just that. Y rewrite the code if it is exactly like u like it. Just move around & tweak. Also, I like Fizz not being selectable. I just want 2 c the 2 day glimpse. I am probably gonna mod this screen w/ facade also. Thanks 4 the suggestions though.
    pot q