woohoo new Q!

Discussion in 'Future Motorola Q Smartphones' started by Weapondrift, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

2. txter

txter New Member

thought this was dead, alive, dead again... then here it is, alive again. looks ok
  3. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

i have a tendancy of bringing things back alive again...its cause im awesome like that ;)
  4. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Let's hope it will have a real mobile OS on it.
  5. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

i agree, it looks like WM6.1 but I could be wrong...
  6. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Sorry no Windows on this one. It's an entry level texting device.
  7. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

are you serious?! you would think that carrying over the Qname motorola would at LEAST have the base of their smartphone (WM) installed. So basically this phone is like chicken fajitas without all the fun stuff?
  8. txter

txter New Member

vzw has had a phone like this for awhile now. and so does sprint. my bro has the lotus. pretty much the same thing.
  9. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Yah it's more of a social networking dumb phone with facebook, texting, mms and email thing... Sorry man... Moto already said they are done with WM this year but added the possibilty of going back in 2010. Personally I think they wanna skip wm6.5 and dive right into wm7. Microsoft Marketplace should be established by then. They probably are just waiting for the water to settle.
  10. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

according to the setup of Motorola's forums, they don't consider it to be a Q, the QA line has a separate subforum.
  11. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

lol...no Qa is a smartphone. Just as Qa Evoke is a dumb phone. Once the "Q" name was used for a smart phone. Motorola went in the wrong direction by naming a dumbphone a Q also....Or maybe it was a smart idea. Those NOT phone savy, will think its like the Q/Q9's and get one thinking its a smartphone but cheaper w/o knowing any better.

Quote BGR

LOL, Weap??? Did you even read the article! ;) im messing w/ya, but that doesn't look like WinMo at all to me....you still have your WinMo HTC right?????? lol.
  12. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

they will sell it mostly casue it's looks like a Pre wannabe and be dirt cheap.