won't vibrate for text or email

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by sitlet, Sep 22, 2009.

1. sitlet

sitlet New Member

won't vibrate for text or email

some of you may have read my post a few weeks ago about my screen changing to landscape after a master reset. well i did another master reset and got all my stuff back on the phone. i recently got a new job and receiving emails quickly has become more important than it used to, so i changed the setting to sync 'as items arrive'. it has been working fine, except when i have the phone in the vibrate profile, i noticed it doesnt vibrate when i get an email. i actually noticed it a few weeks ago before i did a master reset, that it wasn't vibrating when i got a text either. now, my normal profile, i have everything set to ring and vibrate, and that works fine. but when i'm at work i need to have it just vibrate, and for some reason it wont work. incoming calls will vibrate just fine, only texts and emails wont. i reset the vibrate profile to defaults, still nothing happens.

edit- forgot to add, i am using the sliding panel homescreen, with Chome used to add a programs menu. before, when everything was working fine, i was using facade...dont know if this is why...