woes woes woes!!!!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by jameson, Nov 7, 2008.

1. jameson

jameson New Member

woes woes woes!!!!

so, my battery went from a full day of usage without any problems to less than half a day FLAT without heavy usage, just a few messages and few minutes of phone calls. didnt install any new program or updates or hacks whatsoever..... but i do have seven push mail though, not that it has given me problems before.....

any ideas as to what i could try before i bring it to the service centre? i did the full drain and charge cycle... any other suggestions?

also, text messages doesnt seem to be coming in automatically, i'd have to send a message to myself in order to 'push' all the long due text messages..

and and my phone calls... it goes straight to voicemail EVEN THOUGH my phone is on, connection is perfect. heck, i could even surf with it.

btw, these problems surfaced together on the same day. few days back. given it enough test time. :(:(:(:(
  2. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

What happened a few days ago? Any new software?
  3. jameson

jameson New Member

nope no new softare no updates no downloads.. only thing drastic was that i swapped my q's battery with my other q's..
  4. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

same behavior as a ported number that has gotten "stuck" in process...odd

sounds like something carrier side. Backup everything before calling tech support as they may want you to do a reset.