WMplayer skips when I play MP3

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Marvin H., Aug 19, 2006.

1. Marvin H.

Marvin H. New Member

WMplayer skips when I play MP3

Does anyone know why WMplayer has to rebuffer MP3 tracks on my SDcard. It causes it to skip and it does this regularly.

HELP. it really makes me mad when i'm jammin then i'm not.
  2. hnsimpson

hnsimpson New Member

I had the same problem on my last flight.

Never figured out what was happening, but it only happened on songs that I liked. <_<

But I am still addicted to this Q thing.

-Simpson
  3. Marvin H.

Marvin H. New Member

I feel ya man. I love my Q also but this music skipping thing is very annoying. I use my WMplayer quite abit and you're right on how it knows which songs I like and skips bad.

Please, anyone have any tips? Maybe a program that works better. I tried the one under the download section (one with the alien pic on it) but my bluetooth headphones won't control the player i.e. skip tracks,play,pause,stop. Too bad because it does seem to play without skipping. So maybe someone could use it. Just NOT me.
  4. SDMahan

SDMahan New Member

I'm sure this has been discussed a lot on this forum, but I'll give to the condensed answer. Windows Media Player does have buffering problems but there are two 3rd party solutions.

TCPMP is a free, no-frills MP3 and Video player and many Q owners have had great success with it. I use Pocket Player by Conduits. It is a full-featured MP3 player that has added features for listening to Podcasts.