WMP lags with headset

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Gremlyn, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Gremlyn

Gremlyn New Member

WMP lags with headset

Hey everyone, I just spent about an hour searching to see if anyone else has this issue and came up empty handed :(

I bought the Seido 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter with built in microphone. Making voice calls the setup works perfectly. Sound is clear, microphone is great, 0 complaints there. The problem arises when I try to play music with through the headphones. When playing music through the phone speakers I don't notice an issue, but with the headphones the phone lags awfully. The only button I can get to work is the End/Power button, and even then when I get back to the home screen I can do nothing but restart the phone. This issue is quite the annoyance and I looked forward to being able to use my phone as an MP3 player instead of having to carry around my iPod AND my phone. So please... suggestions?

For reference:
    WM6.0
    4 GB miniSD
    IE cache relocation hack
    Sent Msg Popup Removal hack
    Internet Speed hack
    IE Homepage changed
    Reorganised Start Menu hack

The phone had the issue before the hacks.
  2. papped

papped New Member

Edit: Nm, read it in the thread title.

I seem to get some occasional horrific lag with Pocket Player (seemingly if I try to fastforward sometimes) that I don't get with WMP with wm6.1. WMP doesn't really seem to lag for me though using BT headset listening to mp3s.
  3. bobby-n

bobby-n New Member

you can always try tcpmp
  4. Gremlyn

Gremlyn New Member

I'll give TCPMP a shot and see how it does.
  5. Gremlyn

Gremlyn New Member

So no luck with TCPMP, still does the same thing. Master Reset or anyone have any other ideas?
  6. bobby-n

bobby-n New Member

try deleting some memory clear your temp internet files by going to ie menu tools options memory ... also try to move all music and other pics etc. to your storage card to free up some space
  7. Gremlyn

Gremlyn New Member

Everything as far as IE cache and e-mail is being sent to the storage card and the music is all on there as well. I have about 1/2 of my internal storage free.