WMP and phone call crashed

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by boltzst, Feb 14, 2007.

1. boltzst

boltzst New Member

WMP and phone call crashed

Alright...I was jamming to my tunes on my storage card in Windows Media Player on my Q (playback volume was lower than it used to be at 100% too...dunno why). A phone call came in, interrupted the music, but I couldn't answer it.

No buttons worked at all. I finally got to the point that the power button somehow worked and I powered down and powered back up.

Now, when I go to look for my library, it only gives me an option to look on My Device, the "Storage Card" option for library search won't show up. However, the card is good...memory manager sees it, i can take it out and put it in and it's recognized...I can even open a file from WMP from the card and play the songs individually.

What gives? And why is the volume lower on playback now?
  2. inf3st

inf3st New Member

The volume could have been lowered by hitting the scroll wheel.

As far as it recognizing the card. I would take the card out. Reset the phone. and then reinstall it and see if that helps.
  3. boltzst

boltzst New Member

volume has been fixed. the whole earpiece volume vs wmp volume.

apparently, if i open one song via the file--> storage card, it'll play the songs listed on the card. Just no playlist.

I'd hate to do a master reset for that little issue. It's more of an annoyance. I've tried taking the card out, reboot, card in with the Q off and on. No changes. Batteries drained and recharged, no change.

Is there a decent app for playing wma/mp3 besides WMP? Kinda like what TCMP does for video?
  4. inf3st

inf3st New Member

Personally for me WMP is the best that I've found for TCMP. But if you ask 5 other people that you'll probably get 4 different answers.