WM6 Upgrade in hand: Do i jump? My friend Will brought me a present a few minutes ago, its the WM6 rom sprint has been testing on the Q's. The same one he has flashed to his Q. Now i have to decide if i want to chance the flash or not. Part of me wants too, but if i brick it i have to destroy it and claim TEP and man that sounds like a headache. Not to mention my Q has given me NO problems, and i cant say that for the replacement i get if i should brick it.