WM6.1 Sliding Panels Homescreen Thread

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by rainmakerrc, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

All I did was open up the bar's background image and my homescreen background image in PS and take the pieces of the homescreen where they would be and set them on either end of the bar, making it look transparent.

I can't answer that since I don't know where the default icon set is stored. I looked for a while but gave up and just edited the Vista set.
    Once you find it (if possible), all you do is open it up and delete the part where the icon is stored.
  2. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

It's a Chome weather plugin. Check it out the newest version here.
  3. robotphood

robotphood New Member

Thanks Vazguard. Didn't know why I didn't think of that. As for the default icon set I couldn't find it either. I just ended up using a different icon set I liked better.
  4. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

No problem bud.
  5. robotphood

robotphood New Member

Actually, how did you manage to do the left side of the bar (task)? All I see is the image for the start icon.
  6. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

I only edited the qvga_bar file, which is the background file for the entire STK background. As for the icon, it's stored in the icon set you are using, so you have to open that file and clear the task icon from the file.

If that's not what your asking, could you clarify what you mean by 'do?'
  7. robotphood

robotphood New Member

Well, doesn't qvga_bar.png repeat itself to create the bar? If so, wouldn't adding the edge to the image duplicate itself across the bar?
  8. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

No it's all one image that creates the bar. At least the image that I use is. As you can see, it isn't the original.
  9. k_semler

k_semler New Member

CWelcomeCenter is the Windows Mobile 6.1 Welcome Center, (hidden by default on the ATT ROM, but you can re-enable it with CHomeConfigurator if you want it to show). CWindowsLive is the panel that displays the Windows Messenger Live panel if you have it installed.
  10. kshambl

kshambl New Member

Message Center still shows a deleted email account

Hello All,
    I added a gmail account to my Moto Q 9c and it was showing in my message center panel. Then I deleted the email account later and it is no longer showing when I go to the messaging area on my Q, but it still shows in the message center panels. Is there someplace that I can go in Total Commander or in my registry editor to make it disappear? BTW, if I try to open it from the message center panel, nothing happens (of course). Thanks!
  11. corallini081

corallini081 New Member

ok i want that on mine. ca someone tell me exactly how to do it? im new to this phone!
  12. kshambl

kshambl New Member

Upgrade to Windows Mobile 6.1 and select the sliding panel homescreen.
  13. softspirits

softspirits Guest

how do you install windows live messenger? i have been looking for it but haven't found it.
  14. turnerjazz

turnerjazz New Member

Well maybe the sliding panel homescreen looks different depending on your carrier. I have verizon and updated a couple days ago and it looks a little different from that picture.
  15. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

crazykays screen isnt a standard screen it was created by her
    so thats why it looks different
  16. Jerbos13

Jerbos13 New Member

I'm a little new to all this so maybe this is already posted somewhere, but I searched for about an hour and couldn't find it... I saw this picture on the Rinku's iconbar download site and was wondering if anyone knows how I can get the bottom start bar to look like this?

[​IMG]
  17. robotphood

robotphood New Member

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e79d76d7ffd6967dd2db6fb9a8902bda
  18. Jerbos13

Jerbos13 New Member

But the rinku is only for the colored icons at the top, right? I already have rinku installed... I am talking about the bottom start bar, the black one with the round windows logo and no words....
  19. robotphood

robotphood New Member

Oops, misread your post. Not sure about that taskbar. I know with smarttoolkit you can take out the icons but I'm not sure how you would take out the words. Maybe start a new thread about this? I'm interested as well.
  20. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Yea that's what it looks like.