WM5/6 Sliding Panel Clone

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by docmac129, Sep 17, 2008.

1. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Geekster, let me know if it works on BB. I thought that BB had its own proprietory OS, NOT WM. Plus, I didn't know if Orange works on BB. Curious to know! 1 of the phones Im thinking about upgrading to is the BB Thunder in Dec when my contract is up.
  2. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

U talkin 2 me? PM me
  3. crazykay

crazykay New Member

Wow, truly amazing and beautiful work doc!! If I still rocked my q9c with WM 6.1 I would def. use this screen over the sliding panels for the simple fact that this incorporates facade!! My husband still has his q9c with 6.1 but will be using this HS (after he purchases FIZZ) as facade is a must have for him. He says thank you as well!!
  4. Geekster

Geekster New Member

He has an older BB; w/c he refuses to get new b/c he doesn't want to set it up.
    The phone: it "works", then it quits. Right now he's in there with the orange.dll file on his office PC to see if he can get it to work on his BB. He really likes the HS & it's frustrating him that he can't have it. Sound familiar? :O)
    I keep telling him it's not going to work & he keeps calling me a "Negative Nancy". Whatever the h*ll that is!!!!!
    I'll let you know how this goes.
    *I also told him he could get a MotoQ & it would work on that, too*
  5. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

That's too funny!! I didn't know there were 2 RB's out there.:laugh2: If u ask Scott, & maybe some others, I think he would say that 1 RB is enough!:laugh2: Just kiddin RB!
  6. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

....no comment....:laugh2:
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i heard that :}

(i know you are kidding.. i am responsible for expanding your home screen knowledge :}
  8. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

That u are my friend!! I lost a few hours of sleep for you!:laugh2: But at least the community gets to reap the benefit of your insatiable desire to have 6.1 looks!
  9. crazykay

crazykay New Member

hey doc. how about a WM 7 sliding panels clone? ya know with the blue panels? is this possible?
  10. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Anything is possible. It wouldn't be for a while though, since I just broke my finger playin football. Plus I got State board exams coming up, so I probably won't have the time for the next few weeks. I only developed this screen for RB, & hadn't planned on pursuing it any further. Who knows, maybe 1 of the other HS developers will give it a shot, now that they know how to do it by looking at my xml. Its alot of work to create/carve the background screen up.:wink:
  11. brandon.roeder

brandon.roeder New Member

I've made a couple of backgrounds for this screen.

if anyone wants one..feel free to pm me..if is okay with docmac of course.
  12. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

hope you heal quick man...

maybe you should show of your work ?...
  13. brandon.roeder

brandon.roeder New Member

Will do..im trying to totally re-install vista..so once thats done I'll post em.

Also..of anyone has every reinstalled vista on Dell E1505 Notebook..PLEASEEE!!! pm me..I have no idea where to start :frown:
  14. manbat

manbat Active Member

Look great...as usual!!

I'm a little late chiming in on these screens....The are great ...as usual!!!
  15. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Feel Free. Its all about helping the members here. See if u can help out CrazyKay with a WM7 version if u can. Any questions, let me know.:smile:

Thanks RB!:smile:

Thanks Manbat. Hope to see u back on a more regular basis.:smile: