WM 6.1 message count in new slider panels does NOT reflect number of unread messages

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by jgamlieli, Sep 2, 2008.

1. jgamlieli

jgamlieli New Member

WM 6.1 message count in new slider panels does NOT reflect number of unread messages

I like WM 6.1 except that the message slider will show that you have a new email only when it downloads new emails from the server. once you open the message list, and close it WITHOUT READING EVEN ONE MESSAGE it will revert the count to 0. This means that the count that it shows it "newly arrived message" as opposed to number of UNREAD messages. any way to change that? It worked properly in WM6. The same behaviour applies to text mesages as well.
  2. MrMike6by9

MrMike6by9 New Member

That behavior with text messages had me going for a bit. I thought it was flagging my sent replies as new. This was coupled with the fact that it seemed to want to save "me" as an new contact.

YMMV
  3. jgamlieli

jgamlieli New Member

so how do you change this behaviour

OK. I see that you noticed it too. How do I change this behaviour so that as long as I got unread messages, the counters on the slider panel show them
  4. endobrian

endobrian New Member

I have seen this too. Somebody will have to fix the slider code. Don't look at MS to do it. lol
  5. pgreenbe305

pgreenbe305 New Member

Same deal on hte 9c

I have a VZW 9c that I just minted with 6.1, and it's the same crap... weird.
  6. pimpkush

pimpkush New Member

no word on this? it would be a great fix..