Wired Headset adapter system audio

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by dfc849, Apr 27, 2009.

1. dfc849

dfc849 New Member

Wired Headset adapter system audio

I just got this phone, and put a bit of music on my 4GB MiniSD card to play in Windows Media, and then bought a headset adapter (2.5mm stereo ยป 3.5mm stereo) to plug into my speaker set. Works great, but whenever I receive a text message, the volume goes down then is redirected to the phone speaker for a second or two, then plays back through the headset jack. Does this in both vibrate and silent modes. I have a Moto Q9c with a generic flash (for the q9c).
  2. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

If its the same thing i'm getting. It does that in my BT S9 headphones also..Just gives you that little decrease in volume so you get an "alert" in your ear..I took it as part of the set up..
  3. dfc849

dfc849 New Member

It sort of bothers me, are there any other media players that would not do this?
  4. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

That's pretty standard action. You could set "none" for your notification but then it wouldn't work otherwise either. The only "sure cure" that I'd be sure of is to set your Q to "Airplane" mode when you listen to music. You'll get NO interruptions at all. :) -Q
  5. sherri

sherri Active Member

I took a profile that I don't usually need and renamed it "Audio". I set it to have no alerts, except for phone calls. I use this when I have the phone hooked up to the fm transmitter in the car, the laptop listening to music, or earphone listening to music...

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!:laugh2:
  6. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

exactly !!! U go girl !!!!! :) -q