WinMo 6.1 tethering in Windows 7... the phone charges!!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by kareljack, Sep 9, 2009.

1. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

Savage war??.. Internet Thugs?? We are internet thugs because, unlike you, we provided a clear, concise argument to support our point of view?? Everytime you were challenged to explain something that countered your statements, you went into a whole smoke and mirrors routine.
    Actually, never mind.. I don't even want an explanation or reason behind your madness. Just gonna ignore you from now on.
  2. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I don't know what you're talking about.... my Q9h has Wifi!!! Yah... as a matter of fact I'm connected to my neighbors' router, downloading RC of Windows 8. Man... this file is huge! It's like 250GBs. Good thing my tethering works on my Q9h running Android. I better plug in my USB to a car battery so it doesn't die on me.
  3. Horacio Granero

Horacio Granero New Member

One pizza guy from New York and one surfer from California.....nuf said.....lol...
    Say hi to Arnold S. and Mario Cuomo for me.
  4. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

Whoops! I thought you were trying to download the RC to your computer! Silly me. Let us know how Windows 7 works on the Q.
  5. Horacio Granero

Horacio Granero New Member

It's working great! Thanks for asking! And you stuck on that Win Mo 6.1, what a shame!:dft003:cool