Windows Phone 7 Series

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by chris, Feb 13, 2010.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Windows Phone 7 Series

It appears this is the official name. I guess it won't be called Windows Mobile 7.
  2. sammypetter

sammypetter Banned

It will be called as 7 series. not windows phone 7 series.
  3. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

actually they just changed the name to Windows Phone 7, they dropped the "series"
  4. cbusguy23

cbusguy23 New Member

This is all stupid in my opinion, they should just call it Windows Mobile 7. Windows Phone 7 just doesn't sound right especially for something that is supposed to be so much more than just a phone. I guess its winpho7 for short :029:amazed or just winfail maybe.
  5. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

I think the reason they went with phone instead of mobile is to differentiate it from WinMo which hasn't changed much in years
  6. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Smart move dropping series. I felt like dropping it when I was writing stories on it. Windows Phone 7 sounds right.

You have Windows 7 and Windows Phone 7. What's not to like about that?
  7. nytto

nytto New Member

please i have device HTC touch pro OS.windows mobile 6.5
    what can install windos phone serieis 7?

please solution

thank
    nytto
  8. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

there won't be an official upgrade for any devices that are on the market today. XDA may cook something up, but nothing out there right meets the hardware specs for WP7
  9. alphonse

alphonse New Member

Windows Phone 7 Series creates an unrivaled set of integrated experiences on a phone through Windows Phone hubs. Hubs bring together related content from the Web, applications and services into a single view to simplify common tasks. I liked Win mobile 5, 6 and 6.1 But Apple and android took the mobile platform to the next level. HTC took it even further with the even more enhancements such as flex UI.
  10. teprngr

teprngr New Member

I have to say that this is indeed great news for each and every one of us. How could one not like what windows 7 had already been offering to us. Now it comes with a greater and better deal. I am sure that windows Mobile 7 would do great as the computer version. In fact, they haven’t been upgrading or releasing new mobile operating system and now I think it is about time.