Windows Phone 7.5/Mango Full Feature List

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by RandomAlec, May 23, 2011.

1. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Interesting. I can't recall it ever being a problem for me. I usually set my notifications off and still connect to wifi. I'm still on NoDo.
  2. MangoMozart

MangoMozart New Member

Yeah I only noticed it when I went to Mango, it would pop up when you go into the camera, preventing you from hitting the video/still button. Go to turn it off and it just shuts down wireless. Fixed now though.
  3. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

4. ajayden

ajayden Member

5. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Woooooooow

6. Ita Feliciano

Ita Feliciano New Member

Hello I am completely new on the windows mobile op system. I just purchased an unlocked phone, need to know if I can update it when Mango comes out?
  7. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Which phone do you have? All WP7 devices will receive the Mango update. Once they start rolling out the update, the phone will give you a notification stating so and will advice you to sync with Zune software on your PC.
  8. Ita Feliciano

Ita Feliciano New Member

I bought a new Samsung Focus with Windows 7, unlocked for T-Mobile. The phone is on its way, I may have it for this next Tuesday. I have a Mac computer and downloaded the Windows Phone 7 Connector software ver. 2.0 to be able to use Zune. I have been reading in the forum many many questions but wanted to clarify this with the experts.
  9. Lora Biessenberger

Lora Biessenberger New Member

I love the voice to text, but someone told me to check - if the person getting the text is charged extra. She told me she has sirus in her car, and she has that her materials tell her that if she uses this feature the person receiving the text may be charged?
  10. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

It all depends on their carrier. But it's not necessarily dependent on wether you are using voice to text or not to send. Some carriers (most, if you're in the US) will charge all outgoing and incoming sms, from any source.
  11. Lora Biessenberger

Lora Biessenberger New Member

So if your sending to people who have unlimited text then your ok. thanks.
  12. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Correct.
  13. cheshirecat

cheshirecat New Member

more ringtone options??
  14. ajayden

ajayden Member

Yes,custom ringtones are possible on Mango
  15. cheshirecat

cheshirecat New Member

thanks ajayden. I thought so but hadn't seen it confirmed recently.
  16. Botond Ordog

Botond Ordog New Member

is there a way to use the lumia 800 as a wifi hotspot?
  17. RandomAlec

RandomAlec Member

At the moment WiFi hotspot "Internet Sharing" is not only hardware based, but also carrier based. Find out with your phone carrier if they support it yet. Some carriers are still working with Microsoft or the hardware manufacturers of respective phones to get internet sharing sorted out.