Windows mobile6.5 VS windows mobile 7?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by bella2009111, Jan 29, 2010.

1. bella2009111

bella2009111 Banned

Windows mobile6.5 VS windows mobile 7?

Details about the difference between windows mobile 6.5 and windows mobile 7 ? I know that windows mobile 7 is more functionable and power than window mobile 6.5 , but i need the details !!
  2. alfredbond

alfredbond New Member

Windows Mobile 6.5 makes it easier to stay connected and manage your busy life—from just about anywhere. Now you can see why your phone has been buzzing or beeping in your pocket in just a glance, even if your phone is locked. You’ll see new e-mail and text messages, missed calls and voice mail notifications, along with the date, time, and next calendar appointment. You can go right to that new text message so you can respond quickly and get on with your day.
  3. teprngr

teprngr New Member

Talking about changes that are made in the windows mobile 7, I have heard that there is actually not much of a change compared to its old windows mobile 6.5. The only changes in the windows mobile 7 and I am talking about the huge changes that is obvious is the interface. We know why it is name the windows mobile 7 for a reason. There are a few more add in features, like Zune, Xbox like on the phone, etc.