windows mobile media player will not play songs from memory card

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by midwest division, Jan 1, 2009.

1. midwest division

midwest division New Member

windows mobile media player will not play songs from memory card

Hi,My Q9h global won't play any wma's that are stored on its 2GB memory card. If i sync songs via usb cable...songs will not play from my memory card...but if i sync the songs to my phone they will play. I dont understand this because the phone opens the pitures and videos stored on the card just fine. It just wont play songs stored on the 2GB memory card that i synced to it directly from windows media player on my home computer. any ideas!? Thaknks.
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

you have to update the WMP library so it can see the storage card and then it should be able to find them to play
  3. midwest division

thanks for the fast reply. sorry i forgot to mention that i update the library everytime....and this does not help. i keep getting an error stating that the license may be invalid or corrupt. but then when i take this same song and sync it to just my phone, the song plays fine. it just doesnt make sense.
  4. ptsergent

ptsergent New Member

did u set your media player to sync from your storage card? i know on my q9c u have to change where your updating your library from
  5. midwest division

ive updated both the device and storage card with no luck. i get an alert that says..."cannot play the file because the license is not valid or is corruped."