Windows Mobile 6.1 & OneNote 2007

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by vadaddybear, Sep 30, 2008.

1. vadaddybear

vadaddybear New Member

Windows Mobile 6.1 & OneNote 2007

Greetings everyone,

I've just joined this forum and group as I am exhausted trying to get my new Moto Q9c to sync to MS OneNote 2007. I had it working yesterday BECAUSE I was using the original Windows Mobile 6.0 BUT this morning, I got the wild idea (as an 'ole Microsoftee) to upgrade to 6.1. Thus, EVERYTHING was formatted when the new OS installed. Now, I've reinstalled OneNote Mobile on my Moto, and I've totally UNINSTALLED the OneNote 2007 off the computer and reinstalled.

STILL ...nothing works! :gasp: If anyone can help PLEASE ... I called my old alma mater, and they want $79.00 to solve this. Right now, I just cannot afford that money (long story, but bad stock options, bad business partners, legal problems, and now broke!)

HELP .. you will be rewarded knowing your brought LIGHT into someone's life today! :2cool:

Thanks, Sam McLawhorn (vadaddybear)
    Lake Monticello, VA
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

are you getting an error or something?

i just installed it on my Q9c w/wm6.1 and was able to sync my mobile files over
  3. vadaddybear

vadaddybear New Member

Windows Mobile 6.1 & Office OneNote 2007

Thanks for the reponse, but I did have it working this past weekend while I was testing my new Q. I don't know if maybe when I reinstalled it there was a 2nd sync file created on OneNote. I know that with other products sometimes this is the case.

There is no error message, it appears to work, but the old notes sitting in the Mobile folder of OneNote DO NOT sync to the Q. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

4. n99hockey

open onenote on the pc and see if there was another note created under the mobile folder
    if there is just delete the empty one and the old one should sync back

that is if i am understanding you correctly
  5. vadaddybear

vadaddybear New Member

Youre a genius!

Scott,

Yep, that was the problem! I don't know why I did not notice that. I guess since I'm new to OneNote, I just didn't realize it placed a (2) copy of the file. Thanks again.

I'm a retired systems engineer/developer with Microsoft, so if I can help you with any of the WIndows Office products let me know. I was one of the orignial people that helped test/develop and sell the original Windows 95 Office product line. I also helped with the Access database product/SQL Server as well.

Hope to keep in contact.
    Thanks again,
    Sam McLawhorn
    Lake Monticello, VA:2cool:

6. n99hockey

glad i could help you out
    im sure ill take you up on that offer sooner or later
    thanks!
  7. virman

virman New Member

Hi there, will windows mobile office be available on the HP Touch Pad tablet ? And will one note be part of this solution ?
  8. n99hockey

Only time will tell. But hopefully MS will have an office suite for their tablet.
  9. n99hockey

Only time will tell. But hopefully MS will have an office suite for their tablet.
  10. n99hockey

11. n99hockey

12. n99hockey

Only time will tell, hopefully they will have something.