Windows Media Player can't update audio library

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by motoT, Aug 12, 2008.

1. motoT

motoT New Member

Windows Media Player can't update audio library

I am a new user of the Moto Q 9c from Sprint. I love the device and it's my first ever smartphone. I'm still coming to grips with extracting the most out of this phone.

I have two issues plaguing me as of now and I hope you could help:

1. I have stored a lot of songs (mp3 files) in my 2GB mini SD card. However, I can't get my media player to update the library when I access the option.

2. Also, I've come to notice that the phone doesn't offer picture mail service. Is there any hack around that could come to my aid?

Thank you!
  2. sherri

sherri Active Member

If it's anything like on the original Q, for #1: Open WMP on phone. Open "library" then "menu" then scroll down to "library" again. Here you should choose "storage card" . When that is highlighted, click "update library."

For #2, I thought the newer model Sprint phones had picture e-mail. If not, search this site for "smms"....

Hope some of this helps!

And, Welcome to our Family!!
  3. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

for sMMS, head over to www.ppcgeeks.com and search for someguy MMS.
    sprint will be releasing an app to give us full Picture Mail capabiities sometime later this year (at least that's what they've told us)
  4. motoT

motoT New Member

Thank you! It worked perfectly. And, no, the Sprint Q9c doesn't come with picture messaging. I found a hack on one of the sticky threads and I'm going to try it out soon. Thank you lots again!