Windows Media Libary on the Q9m

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by larryb821, Oct 7, 2007.

1. larryb821

larryb821 New Member

Windows Media Libary on the Q9m

Do you know how to use the sync feature in windows media player with the verizon Q9m to its storage card?

I have my music library on a 4gb storage card inside the q9m -- connected to my computer through the usb cable. When I go into windows media player to sync it shows the q9m but only allows me to sync to the on board memory (approx 50 mb). Any ideas on how I can tell windows media player to sync to the storage card?
  2. Christian.Castro

Christian.Castro New Member

you know i had the same exact problem, i tried all differents kinds of stuff, i'm not sure which one actually did it, but try going into the file manger and once you enter the the storage card part you can select the right soft and format it, i also tried going into the picture and video part and selecting menu,options,camera and save files to storage card, then take a picture and have it save to the storage card, that might work, cause it was untill after that it worked for me
  3. garment69

garment69 New Member

There should also be a box in the upper right hand corner of WMP that says "next device" or something of that nature. Try cycling though.